My aim in life paragraph

My aim in life

 my future plan of life


Every man wants to succeed in life. So they must have a definite aim in life. I have also an aim in life. I want to be a doctor. There are many reasons for choosing this. Most of the people of our country live in villages. They are poor and illiterate. They have no well sense of health. They suffer from various diseases and die a premature death. They do not get proper Medicare for the lack of qualified doctors. Besides, there is shortage of doctors in many villages. So I have chosen this profession to serve them. Now I am a student of class eight. I have promised that I will study in science group. Then I shall pass the H.S.C exam with good result. After passing the H.S.C examination, I shall get myself admitted into a medical college for M.B.B.S. After passing M.B.B.S, I shall come back home and serve the village people. If I earn enough money, I shall start a charitable dispensary. I shall give medicine to the poor without fee.



No comments:

Post a Comment