Load shedding paragraph

Load shedding


When the supply of electricity is suspended for a certain period is called load shedding. It is a common affair in our country. It has different causes. The main cause of load shedding is the insufficient production of electricity. The cause is misuse of electricity. Illegal connection is also responsible for load shedding. On the other hand, government is not able to produce sufficient electricity. So due to load shedding, production in mills and factories decreases. Preserved food of refrigerator gets rotten. Students cannot continue their study for load shedding at night. This time also encourages the miscreants in their violent works. After all, it makes a great bad effect on the economy of our country. So the authority should establish more plans and power houses to solve this problem. Illegal connection but also the public should be aware of it.

Related paragraph

Load-shedding at a night before my exam


Load-shedding means putting off electric supply for a certain period. Nowadays it is a common affair in our country. Last December, at about 9 p.m. U was in my reading room. I was taking my preparation for my annual exam. A few days were left for the commencement of my annual exam. I was revising some important topics in English. Because I was weak in English. My preparation was not up to expectation. So I was reading attentively. Suddenly the electricity went off. I felt bored and was at a loss. I had a lot of lessons to study but had no enough time in my hand to complete it. Then I lit a candle, but felt boring. I tried to recover my loss. In the next day evening the room became lighted. But I had a loss. I could no answer all the questions. Really I could not forget the loss on that day.



No comments:

Post a Comment