A Journey by Train composition

journey by train

A JOURNEY BY TRAIN

A journey is often a pleasure. A journey by train is also pleasure. A journey by train is much joyful to me. It is a common journey in Bangladesh

It was summer. My school was closed. I and some of my friends decided to go to my sister’s house in Chittagon by train. It was 2013. We reached kamalapur railway station by a taxi. We bought our tickets and got into the train at 7 a.m.

When the train whistled , the train stared moving. I sat beside a window. The train left urban area soon. Then the train began running through the green field of the rural areas. I gazed and gazed at the houses, trees and medows. My mind became cheerful. Everything seemed to be running.

Then it crossed a bridge over a river. It was an express train. It stopped only at a few big stations. At noon we reached the areas of chittagong district. I felt joy seeing hills. After seven hour, the train reached chittagong railway station at 4 p.m. We got down from the train and went to my sister’s house by a taxi. We enjoyed the journey much. It gave us much pleasure.

A journey by train is a joyful journey. We shall never forget this journey. It gave me a lot of pleasure. We enjoyed the journey very much.

A Journey by Train

A journey is a pleasure to me. I like train journey the most. It gives me much pleasure.
Last week I made a train journey. I went to Chittagong with my parents. Early in the morning we went to the Kamlapur Railway Station. We bought our tickets. Then we got into the train. I sat beside a window.
After a few minutes, the train blew its whistle. Then it began to move. At first it moved very slowly. After sometimes, it began to move in full speed. I looked outside. There were green fields on both sides.
Farmers were working there. Cattle were grazing here and there. I enjoyed all the scenery. My Parents passed their time by reading a newspaper. They also slept for sometimes. But I was awake all the way.
At last we reached Chittagong at 3 pm. The journey came to an end. I enjoyed the journey very much, I will never forget the journey.

A Journey by Train

Journey is always fascinating. It charms our mind and makes us happy. Journey is a relief in our monotonous everyday life. After a journey we feel relaxed and fresh. It also fills our heart with peace. During the last winter vacation, I got an opportunity to make a journey by train with my family members from Dhaka to Rajshahi. My uncle lives there. We generally go to Rajshahi by bus. But that time my father decided to go there by train.

It was 11 December, 2010. We got up early in the morning, took preparation and got on two rickshaws. It took almost half an hour to reach Kamlapur Railway Station.

My father bought four tickets from the ticket counter for the 'Ekota Express'. We got into the train and found our seats beside the window. Within a few minutes, the guard blew his whistle and waved his green flag and the train started to move slowly at about 7.30 am. The train left the platform and gradually it attained speed. The window was opened and I could see outside easily. The train was moving at a great speed and there was a great jerking. The village women were seen carrying pitchers of water, farmers were seen working in the fields and young boys and girls were shivering in cold. All these left a permanent impression on my mind.

As it was an intercity train, it did not stop in many stations and was not very crowded. When it was crossing small stations, it seemed speedier. There were a few hawkers selling boiled eggs, chanachur and betel leaf and fried ground nut. We had our breakfast with bread and boiled eggs. Later an attendant was ordered to bring tea.

The time passed by. During the journey, my father showed me the Indian boarder at hilly station. I was enjoying everything around me. In this way we passed ten hours and at last reached Raajshahi. My uncle was waiting for us with a car. After coming out of the station, it took only ten minutes to reach my uncle’s house. We were greeted cordially.
Thus the train journey came to an end. Though I made the journey last year, the memory of it is ever fresh in my mind.
 
 

A journey by train or journey you have made recently

journey by train
A journey is a source of pleasure. A journey train is smooth journey. So it is very charming and enjoyable. On 5th January 2014, I had an excellent journey by train to sylhet. Our college was closed for the puja vacation. I started for my uncle house at sylhet from Dhaka. One of my cousins accompanied me. We brought two first class tickets. We were waiting on the platform for the train. Soon the train arrived. Passing a huge crowd, somehow we managed our seats beside a window. The train started from kamalapur railway station at 10.30pm.

The train ran at full speed. It was a mail train. It stopped only at big stations. I was looking outside through the window. it seemed that all house and trees on both sides were changing every moment. The train reached bhairab bazaar at 12:30am. We sow many passengers and hawked at the station. Some hawkers entered the train and tempted us to buy different things. I bought chocolates and juice. Soon the train started with whistles and we began to enjoy the rhythmic sound of the train. I also visited all the compartments through the internal passage that gave me a lot of delight.
Many passengers were talking of many matters of their own life. Some of them talked about our national politics. In my compartment, the young man sitting at may lift side wanted to know about my journey and me. I told him and he told of his own self.
After a long journey, at last the train reached sylhet in the morning. I got my uncle there. I felt very excited. My joy knew no bounds. He took us to his residence. It was a very pleasant journey indeed. I enjoyed the journey to my satisfaction. I well remember it forever.
 


A Journey by Train - Writing A Composition

"Journey by Train" is most Important for as Composition as well as Paragraph. In all level of Education System "Journey by Train" is common for all. Students need to know- how to write a Paragraph or Composition for Journey by Train. Students can follow below the system to write a Journey by Train.
A journey is a pleasure to me. I like train journey the most. It gives me much pleasure.

Last week I made a train journey. I went to Chittagong with my parents. Early in the morning we went to the Kamlapur Railway Station. We bought our tickets. Then we got into the train. I sat beside a window.


After a few minutes, the train blew its whistle. Then it began to move. At first it moved very slowly. After sometimes, it began to move in full speed. I looked outside. There were green fields on both sides.

Farmers were working there. Cattle were grazing here and there. I enjoyed all the scenery. My Parents passed their time by reading a newspaper. They also slept for sometimes. But I was awake all the way.

At last we reached Chittagong at 3 pm. The journey came to an end. I enjoyed the journey very much, I will never forget the journey.

1 comment: