The zoo paragraph

My recent visit to the zoo


A zoo is an interesting place for people of all ages and professions. But it is particularly a fascinating place for children and the young. On last Friday, I along with some of my friends went to visit the National Zoo at Mirpur. We went there by bus. It took us about hour to reach there. Entering into the zoo, I was very amazed finding various kinds of animals and birds at a time. At first we saw a large number of monkeys jumping and making hitching sounds. Then the large pythons living in their big cages caught of my sight. They were basking in the sun. Many birds of different sizes, colors and shapes charmed us. Then we some deer, gradually we saw tigers, crocodiles, gorillas, lions, chitas etc. but among all the creatures, I was attracted most by the monkey’s activates. There were some fast food shops. We took light refreshment. We visited the zoo for about four hours. We started for home in the afternoon. Indeed, we enjoyed the day very much. It was not only interesting but also an instructive tour to us.



No comments:

Post a Comment